When we say "we," "us," and "ArtCloud," we're referring to ArtCloud LLC, a State of Georgia limited liability company. When we say "you" or "Member," we're referring to the person or entity that's registered with us to use the Services.
ArtCloud does not sell, lease or give your Personal Information, Site Usage Information or Files (collectively, "User Information") to any other company absent your consent.
ArtCloud uses User Information as follows:
- To provide and improve our Service.
- To support and administer your use of the Service.
- To provide or offer service updates and product announcements.
- To analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, the Site and emails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the Service's technical administration, to increase our Service's functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
Users consent to the sharing of User Information with third parties in certain limited circumstances:
- To comply with laws and law enforcement requests and to protection of ArtCloud's rights.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics using User Information, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
Users may review, update, correct or delete their Personal Information provided in their registration or account profile by changing their "account settings."
Users may link their Google Account to ArtCloud. Should a user opt into linking their Google Account, ArtCloud will leverage Google as the email provider and send outgoing messages through their account. ArtCloud will also fetch responses to those emails and show them inside the users ArtCloud account. ArtCloud may also keep your ArtCloud contacts in sync with your Google Contacts.
Your Google data will be accessed when you check your messages via ArtCloud's messaging Activity page. ArtCloud will only use this data for your internal reporting and will not store or save the messages. Additionally, ArtCloud will not share this data with anyone.